Monday, November 06, 2006

Only in North Carolina...


Well, as long as we're talking politics, I must introduce you to Vernon Robinson. Vernon first caught my eye this weekend with an attack ad he ran against his opponent, Brad Miller. Miller's offense? Being endorsed by a local Muslim group. That's right, Robinson attacked Miller for being liked by Muslims. But that's not all...

http://vernonrobinson.com/radio.shtml

Please listen to the Beverly Hillbillies radio ad and the Twilight Zone TV ad. I wish this were a parody, but it's all true, and he's running in the district next to mine. Ugh.

Gotta love living in this state!

2 comments:

vwz said...

well done Undude!! Welcome to the Blog!!

That Beverly Hillbillies commercial is absolutely hilarious - and distateful

Head Dude said...

I didn't know the NC Congressman had such power -- I'm not sure if that commerical was worse than Jesse Helms' racial ads of the past, but it sure was close!