Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Congratulations Dallas

I would be remiss if I did not congratulate Joel and his beloved Mavericks on their upset over Houston last night. I must admit that heading into the game, I was worried that it might pose the classic trap or look ahead game for Houston, as the Rockets must have been looking forward to their showdown against the Phoenix Suns - the other member of the 2 team Western Conference Elite club along with the Rockets - tonight. Alas, I was right.

Despite grabbing a 13 point lead midway through the 3rd quarter, the Rockets fell victim to the long distance bombing of Devean George, who looked like he stopped at every single Krispy Kreme on his way to Dallas from Los Angeles.

Congratulations Joel, on your team's 10 point win at home against a team playing without its MVP and its top bench player who averaged 25 points and 13 boards in the playoffs last season.

No comments: