Friday, January 26, 2007

Things I Don't Understand, Pt. I

Kane's blog is one of my favorite things we link to from here, even though it seems like he may have too much free time. I noticed though, that some of his posts are singular (I) and others are plural (we). Does Kane have a team of posters to help him, like some kind of Bizarro Dude Committee? Or does he simply have a weird multiple personality thing going, like when I was The Franchise, Senior Dude and Nick T all at once on this very blog?

I'm guessing Weitao, Mr. "I don't have enough time to be on the internet," knows the answer. Or, BK, if you'd like to make another guest appearance on here to clear up my confusion, that would work too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, there are thee of us involved in the blog. I write the majority of the articles, but I often receive input and edits from my cohorts. I generally try to use the royal "we" if possible. Other times, using the singular "I" just allows the article to flow better.

Not to mention the fact that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

--BK

Anonymous said...

Actually, there are three of us involved in the blog. I write the majority of the articles, but I often receive input and edits from my cohorts. I generally try to use the royal "we" if possible. Other times, using the singular "I" just allows the article to flow better.

Not to mention the fact that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

--BK

Head Dude said...

Wow, I never realized how in-depth the Kane blog is -- it covers everything, even my fourth (and sometimes third) favorite sport to watch -- tennis!
I guess I need to start checking into We Complain in Vain more often.