Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Is Tony Romo a better QB than A.C. Slater?

I know all of you want to see Mr. Belding from Saved by the Bell AND holder-extraordinaire Tony Romo sing Journey's Don't Stop Believing together on stage in front of hundreds of adoring drunken fans; well, today is your lucky day. I can't really speak for the rest of the Dudes, but I was a huge fan of Saved by the Bell. Someday, I might just post a list of the top 10 Saved by the Bell moments ever (and I've got a sneaking suspicion that Kelly Kapowski will be involved in at least 11 of those moments). But seeing one generational icon share the stage with another Dude Committee icon (and some random heavy metal band) made my afternoon.

I will appreciate, in advance, all of the dudes' thanks for my tracking down of this gold nugget of a YouTube find.

1 comment:

Head Dude said...

It brings a tear to my eye just seeing the cover.