Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Brady Bunch


This story sounds like a broken record, or perhaps just a broken condom...

As it becomes increasingly apparent that I am the only Dude who actually works at his job, I finally felt the need to return to DudeSpin when I read that Tom Brady might be having another baby with another woman.

I've long argued that Joe Montana's Super Bowl records are in serious danger, but now it seems Shawn Kemp's records might fall as well. According to a Brazilian website, Tom's latest flame is also pregnant, just weeks after it was announced that his old girlfriend will be bringing a little Tom into the world.

Now I don't know if "Brazillian website" is an accurate source, but I do know if Tom keeps up this pace, the future will be populated entirely by incredibly hot people. My unborn children will have plenty of eye-candy in the year 2025!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6548010

4 comments:

The Dude said...

Since, according to the Undude, he's the (1) only dude with a job; and (2) only dude with access to duke football road ticket purchase opportunities, I'd like to be the first to thank the undude for purchasing the duke-notre dame tickets for us... Your generosity is much appreciated...

ThadisRad said...

I never claimed to be the only one with a job. I just said that the evidence indicates that I am the only one who actually works while at his job.

I will continue to be part of Team Mooch, thank you very much.

The Franchise said...

If you guys have been visiting a certain website - and I know you have - I'd say there's also evidence I work while at my job. It's just that my job allows me to stay home and requires me to be on the computer for large chunks of time. Hence, plenty of trips to DudeSpin...

Head Dude said...

I like the Dude taking the Rovian tactic of trying to pretend that someone else has taken your role, in this case as corporate maven. Not so fast, youngster!