Friday, March 16, 2007

introducing DudeSpin's own SportsGal

After Joel's historic post from Tel Aviv this morning, I'm pleased to produce another DudeSpin first - mobile blogging from the baggage claim at McCarran Airport in Las Vegas while waiting for my friend to show up so we can ride to the hotel (Excalibur). But I have much better news to announce. DudeSpin is thrilled to have on board our own SportsGal, who promises to be much funnier than Bill Simmons's lame wife. The SportsGal, a professional journalist by trade, will present her first contribution - a weekend journal recapping her stay in Buffalo and the experience of bearing witness to the Vision's demise.
Coming Soon!

3 comments:

The Franchise said...

That is a great report, and since The High Overlord of DudeSpin (a.k.a. The Dude) hasn't seen fit to give you access to post on the front page, I'm going to copy and paste this into a post. Give me a minute...

The Franchise said...

There, that's better!

ThadisRad said...

I think the High Overload needs to stop blantantly ripping off other websites.