Sunday, March 18, 2007

New Tylwalk Mock Draft on New Site

For all two or three DudeSpin readers who enjoy my mock draft, I've updated it to account for the combine and various Pro Days as well as general draft buzz from around the league. But to avoid taking precious space here away from the Mavs-Rockets feud and The Journey, I've given my draft ramblings their very own home.

I invite all DudeSpin contributors and visitors over to TheDraftGeek.com, a blog that mixes as many different expert opinions as I can find on the internets, local draft buzz from all of the NFL cities and my own thoughts into something that is hopefully at least coherent. We'll even mix some NBA draft stuff in there just for good measure.

And if you don't think I can turn this into a year-round blog, you don't know how truly obsessive I really am...

3 comments:

Head Dude said...

Hang on a second -- is DudeSpin not good enough for the Franchise? Did he feel a need to start a new blog to rival this one? You think we don't have the capacity to host all of your rumblings and grumblings?
I'm confused.

The Franchise said...

No, it's not a rival blog, it's in addition to. I don't want to give the draft too much play over here. It's all good.

ThadisRad said...

It sounds to me like someone is trying to break up the band and go solo. Yoko thinks DraftGeek is his ticket to fame and fortune while DudeSpin is in a tail spin.

Shameless. But a good idea...