Friday, May 18, 2007

Public Service Announcement

DudeSpin favorite Paul Shirley is chatting at 1 p.m. (Eastern time) today on washingtonpost.com. Also, to add to your NBA discussion, I don't think I've watched a game, live or on TV, since a couple dudes and I welcomed the NBA back from the lockout by sitting so high in the Georgia Dome that we couldn't even see the numbers on the jerseys.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2007/05/14/DI2007051400831.html?hpid=discussions

1 comment:

The Franchise said...

Ah, good times. When you are up so high that you are above the scoreboard and the remote-controlled blimp dropping coupons on the lower level fans, that's pretty high. Plus I believe that was the first time I ever paid $10 to park at a sporting event, which of course would be quite the bargain today.