Wednesday, May 23, 2007

T-minus Four Days to Vegas for the Franchise and Family!

Naturally it won't be the same with my family as it would be with the Committee, but that doesn't stop the gambling juices from flowing - I am half-Asian after all! Know that you will be with me in spirit, so every time I talk about going in my wallet for another Statesman or defend my A4 offsuit in the big blind because The Dude would have wanted it that way, the Dudes will be in my thoughts.

Also I will hit DudeSpin with some updates if I can figure out how to blog from my phone...

2 comments:

The Dude said...

good luck franchise!!! A-4 is a good hand only if it's suited... And even then, it's most wise to throw away the hand unless you're at least 4 to a flush after the flop...

Head Dude said...

I've been away from Vegas for too long.
Dude, one weekend we still need to meet for a day in Shreveport.