Saturday, June 16, 2007

Better NOT Know a Movie: Turistas


The missus has a thing for bad horror movies, so last night I found myself watching Turistas. Now ordinarily this would not be something for the blog, but then the opening credits revealed that the film's executive producer was none other than Mark Cuban! The film's opening scene involves a bus losing control and rolling off a cliff, an appropriate metaphor for this car wreck of a film. With the exception of a few hard-bodied actresses and brief glimpses of boobie, this film really offers nothing for DudeSpin readers. Ninety-five minutes later, when a ridiculously contrived ending mercifully ends the film, I was left wondering, what Mark Cuban production was the bigger disaster: Turistas, or the 2007 Mavericks?

4 comments:

Head Dude said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dude said...

Thanks for the tip Morgan, but I don't think I was ever in danger of watching a horror film.

ThadisRad said...

Well dude, the whole post was created for the sole purpose of taking a cheap shot at Head Dude. I thought you, of all people, would appreciate that.

Head Dude said...

I think the Dude gets flummoxed when someone else is taking the cheap shot.