Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cuban's colonoscopy

Some hilarious tidbits from Mark Cuban's description of his colonoscopy at blogmaverick:

Like every guy, the thought of being violated by a long tube is at the very bottom of the list of things I want to do on a summer day. I could live with having to take all the laxatives that lead up to the procedure, That's just more time to get my reading done. But the tube up the outdoor, that's scary.

No where else can you rip off some huge farts and have 3 nurses and a doctor, while maintaining a very professional demeanor, tell you that you aren't done yet and demand that you let loose a few more. Then it was up to get dressed and out the door so my wife could give me a ride home.

1 comment:

The Franchise said...

Sweet, I've always wanted DudeSpin to have a section of posts about colonoscopies!