Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Yet Another Reason to <3 Agent Zero


Like you needed another one!

Anyway, a couple months ago I made a $100 donation to Gilbert Arenas' Zero Two Hero Foundation in exchange for a couple of items autographed by Gil. About three weeks ago, $75 of it was refunded to my PayPal account, so I wasn't sure what was going on.

Yesterday, I got a package in the mail that contained the items pictured above. It's an Arenas Swingman jersey (kind of halfway between a replica and an authentic) and a Gil Zero shoe, both signed by Agent Zero himself. That's over $100 worth of stuff for a $25 donation - and that's without the autographs.

Say what you want about him, but he's definitely the gunner who gives back!

2 comments:

The Dude said...

Like you said Tylwalk, I need no further reasons to love Agent Zero! If he played on the Warriors, I may even have to switch who my favorite team is!

Head Dude said...

Yeah, Team Asia's infatuation with Arenas continues, and admittedly in this case there's substance to the story, but Franchise, what happened to the poker updates?