Friday, September 28, 2007

Ask the Franchise: Dude's Fantasy Journey - Week 4

As I said in an email last Sunday, I needed T.O. to have a better fantasy game than LenDale White to continue my undefeated season in the Duke league (he didn't); and Drews Brees to outpoint Jason Witten and Cedric Benson in in the AK league(Brees didn't outpoint me). So after three weeks, my record stands at 2-1 in the Duke league; 0-3 in the AK league. Of course, the real lesson last week was that I should have listened to the Franchise and started Romo instead of Roethlisberger - had I done that, I would have won. In any case, as is plainly obvious, I need to start turning things around in the AK league.

And for this week's roster decisions:
Duke League: No difficult decisions this week.
AK League: Dwayne Bowe at SD, or Lee Evans v. NYJ. (Of course, Mr. Evans' weekly 1 point performances is a big reason why I'm at 0-3 in this league; as well as Drew Brees' now weekly meltdowns behind center)

No comments: