Monday, September 17, 2007

Flight Log: Airborne!!!

After 22 disappointing weeks; 22 miserable post-game locker rooms; and 22 weeks of being the butt of college football jokes, Duke football stands on top of the world.

Well, at least on top of Notre Dame!

After week 3, Airborne has more wins than Notre Dame has:
(1) Wins
(2) Offensive Touchdowns
(3) RUSHING YARDS!!

Tis a bitter season in South Bend I know. But nevertheless - NBC, Airborne awaits your offer of a 10 year National Television Contract!!

Many thanks to Head Dude, Big Daddy and the Undude for covering the details of Airborne's triumph and subsequent mishap on the quad with a falling goalpost.

All together now: AIRBORNE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad that the dude and franchise are back. It means I can finally leave this in the hands of professionals and amateurs like me can go back to obscurity.
I think Chief Joseph said it best.

"Hear me, my Chiefs! I am tired...From where the Sun now stands. I will fight no more forever."
Well maybe not "forever" but...
Welcome back dudes!!!!