Monday, September 17, 2007

More Good Football News for the Dude Committee

It's been overlooked in favor of the Airborne triumph - and rightly so - but it occurred to me that the favorite NFL teams of the Dudes are a combined 6-0 after two weeks.

And we've got the whole gamut of fun. We've got one team everyone expected to be 2-0 (Pats) and one team we hoped would be but still weren't absolutely sure about (Cowboys). And the final team? Well, let's just say I don't think anyone except Matt Schaub, Mario Williams and The Dude himself thought the Texans would be 2-0.

So can the next poll be which Dude team will lose first?

4 comments:

Head Dude said...

Unfortunately given our upcoming game at Chicago, it may be us!

The Franchise said...

Bah, I think we can beat the Bears at Chicago! Should be quite fun when their hapless offense is on the field against our banged-up defense!

The Dude said...

Need I remind you that the Texans are playing the Colts this weekend, most likely without the services of their best player Andre Johnson.

The Franchise said...

Yes, you need remind me, because until I check the fantasy football lineups later in the week, I have no idea who the Texans play... and maybe not even then, since I have no Texans on any of my teams!