One year ago today, the Dudes embarked on a new journey of an entirely different sort - the terrifying world of blogging. Several LiveBlogs, 463 posts, and eight Hall of Fame inductions later, DudeSpin has announced its presence into all corners of the globe - from Asia to Pennsylvania, from Israel to Durham.
Of course, DudeSpin would like to thank its contributors - the Dude, Head Dude, the Undude, the Franchise, the Cooler Sportsgal, and its more infrequent commenters. All of you have made DudeSpin quite a joyful experience for the past year.
Just a partial listing of highlights of DudeSpin from the past year include:
- Pictures of the little Franchisette;
- Announcement of the next Head Dude;
- High stakes wagering on Rockets - Mavericks;
- Internal dissention over who gets the DudeSpin endorsement for President;
- Unsuccessful attempts to dissaude Coach G from joining the Evil Empire.
It goes without saying, but let's hope that next year brings more of the same.
Mazel Tov, DudeSpin!!