Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Si Se Puede!




In an atmosphere every bit as electric as Rockets playoffs games, Houston welcomed democratic nomination FRONT RUNNER Barack Obama to town with a stirring (and undeniably loud) welcome, and was treated to a 45 minute call to action that was equal parts humorous, frank, and of course, inspiring. With a victory in Wisconsin in hand, and March 4 circled on our calendars, there are 3 words that ring out in our efforts to deliver Texas to Barack - "Si Se Puede!!"


Your turn Dallas!

3 comments:

Head Dude said...

I thought it was an interestingly different approach Obama took last night -- less rousing and inspirational, and a little more specific with various themes. I'm sure in person it was rousing of course, but I wonder if he's going to try and take a bit of a different tack now and err on the side of substance. Granted, I enjoy the inspirational better, but we'll see if it continues today when the Reunion Rowdies reunite for their first appearance since the Stars last took the ice there in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals back in 2000.

Anonymous said...

I'd be interested in that as well. I think he may realize that he has to address the continuing Hilary and now McCain attacks of "substance vs style" especially as he cements his front-runner status.

Big Daddy
PS. I can't tell you how thrilled I was to see my name listed on the list of Dudespin Contributors. As Shaq, when learning about his trade to the Suns, texted to Steve Nash..."I won't let you[Dudes] down"

Jon said...

Look here