Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter, Dudes!
While DudeSpin usually saves theological discussions for our friends over at BibleDudes, on this Easter I would like to present a special gift to all the dudes. Here are the top seven church signs I have passed on the way to work in the past year (in chronological order):
1) Life is Fragile - Handle with Prayer
2) The key to heaven was hung on a nail
3) If God is your co-pilot, switch seats
4) Seven days without prayer makes one weak
5) The light of the world has no power failures
6) Fear Knocked. Faith Answered. No one there.
7) Stop, Drop, and Roll does not work in Hell.
I hope all of DudeSpin has a wonderful Easter. With the Vision knocked out of the picture, we can once again focus on the resurrection of Duke Football.