Monday, September 08, 2008

Airborne / Obama Challenge Update 2!

Well, the Northwestern game was a bit of a letdown for Duke, and the Obama campaign. Not only did Northwestern steal a game, but Eron Riley also left the game in the 2nd quarter and did not return until late in the 4th. Riley's absence (along with Duke's inability to force turnovers) made this a bad night for Duke, and Obama.

Week 1 total: $173
Week 2
Duke loss: $0
0 Riley TDs: $0
28 Riley yards: $5
0 NWU TOs: $0
Attendance of 23,614: $23
Week 2 total: $28
Total after weeks 1 and 2: $201

Other donations
Undude: $0
Head Dude: $0
The Franchise: $0
Big Daddy: $0

C'mon Airborne, we must pledge once more to march into the future. Let us keep that promise, that uniquely Duke promise, and in the words of scripture hold firmly, without wavering, to the hope that we confess!

4 comments:

The Franchise said...

I'm pretty sure I made it clear that I am unable to make finanical contributions to any politician. Thus my total will remain at $0...

Head Dude said...

And I made it pretty clear that my contributions in the last week add up to $1,000, so at this point I can only pledge to give more when the Dude exceeds that mark.

Big Daddy said...

And I made it pretty clear... ok maybe I didn't but I "already gave at the office."

And Franchise, are you telling me that Slam! Sports... won't let you openly support a candidate? Wow.

The Franchise said...

No Big Daddy. The Franchise is a man of many jobs, and one of them requires that I not make political contributions... but SLAM! Wrestling (free plug!) is not the one...