Monday, September 29, 2008

Oh ye of little faith

We have some light on this day of gloom and doom on Wall Street, and in my pocket book. Not more than two days after the Undude lamented to me about Barack's dwindling electoral prospects in North Carolina, a poll has been released that Barack has taken a two point lead on John McCain in piney woods country. Though this is not the 1st time that the Undude has been shown to lack the audacity of hope, let's hope his negativity isn't contagious on the rest of the North Carolina electorate.

3 comments:

Big Daddy said...

Not only that (though I'm not by any means downgrading that) but one of the lastest polls shows Dole (Lizzie) down by 3 points to Hagan. I'm looking for the clean sweep, Obama in, Dole out!

Big Daddy said...

That would be Senator Elizabeth Dole from NC for those who aren't up on NC politics.

ThadisRad said...

I stand by my original claim. This state is backwards, and it's voting McCain.