Saturday, December 06, 2008

Wherefore Art Thou Airborne?

It's a Saturday without Airborne - I'm suffering from withdrawal - help!! How can an Airborne fan deal with this loss for 9 months?

So far, I have:
(1) drawn up plays next season involving Hollingsworth, Lewis and Johnny Williams;
(2) contacted Mel Kiper Jr. about Eron Riley and Michael Tauillilii;
(3) written Kevin White about a pay increase for David Cutcliffe; and
(4) swung by Best Buy to purchase NCAA Football.

Any other suggestions?

3 comments:

The Dude said...

i guess hoping that the Vision have the same type of success as Airborne isn't going to hold me over.

Head Dude said...

Unfortunately they closed the game like Airborne often did this year.
But I still mildly object to calling the football season an unmitigated "success". It was progress, yes, but given the non-conference schedule they did as they should have.

The Dude said...

I did see that Tony Romo closed the game today in Airborne fashion