Sorry for the prolonged absence - which is solely attributable to us, and none other. Given that we've left our readers feeling quite deserted over the last month, I am going to provide a smattering of thoughts on various Dude topics in the past month.
- Congrats to the Cooler Sports Gal, who is expecting twins sometimes this year;
- Jon Stewart - Jim Cramer, the most extraordinary 20 minutes of television in recent memory;
- Journey v. Texas in the regional final would be the most deliciously anticipated women's basketball game in Duke history, too bad it will not happen;
- Pudge to Houston? I'm just hoping that he brought his roids with him!
- Bob Knight is an idiot - CBS should have publicly reprimanded him after that assinine women shouldn't be on the men's tournament selection comment;
- I stayed in the Journey team hotel in Greensboro two weeks ago for a wedding, and the Journeyers were generally frolicking in the lobby seemingly at all times of day! Brought back some old memories of covering the Journey;
- Undertaker will keep his perfect streak at Wrestlemania going against HBK;
- Barack is doing well, and if he keeps this up, the economy should slowly revive;
- The ball is tipped, and there you are; you're running for your life, you're a shooting star...