Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Scottie to Steel City



Duke legend and current receivers coach Scottie Montgomery is headed north, where he was named the new receivers coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Hines Ward and Santonio Holmes just became a bit more dangerous...

I hope all the Dudes join me in sending off Scottie with plenty of love. Along with Spencer Romine, he's the man who truly put the air in Airborne, and added a lot of style to the Duke lockerroom. I'll remember him fighting off tears after his last home game (which began with a kickoff return for a TD), and I'll remember jumping up and down on my couch listening to the '99 Duke-UVa game. On the last play he picked up a fumble, threw toward Romine, and Richmond Flowers grabbed it for the game-tying, miracle TD. My three favorite players involved in one crazy TD which ultimately led to Carl Franks' first win. And the rest, as they say, was history.

9 comments:

Thad is Rad said...

Weitao, stop that!

皮膚 said...

KK777一夜激情聊天live show成人自拍貼圖自慰少婦自拍裸體圖片台灣色情成人網站情人視訊網情色留言板視訊美女免費視訊聊天室限制級極度震撼情色論壇色情特區自拍裸女貼圖潮吹性影片觀賞小穴情色片a圖片sex story性愛影片美女做愛成人色情網站性愛圖片成人情色貼圖全裸寫真集圖片走光圖女生陰毛自慰影片色情av1007成人色情聊天室女生自慰裸體照成人影音聊天台灣色情網站色情片打手槍情色天堂成人視訊聊天免費情色網站av網超性感辣妹激突成人論壇情色視訊聊天鹹濕成人網站av成人論壇免費美女視訊

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

昭彥 said...

很喜歡你的blog哦...加油唷 ........................................

佳慧 said...

天下沒有走不通的路,沒有克服不了的困難,沒有打不敗的敵人。........................................

Jason said...

Maybe I can help you about that. I love the winter boots very much,last day i purchased two pairs of uggs and some nice
Power Balance from a shop,for my opinion,their boots have awesome quality and nice price for everyone,i think it maybe good for you.Good luck to you!
Power Balance very poplar and fashion for you.

Lili Li said...

Thank you for sharing, with my best regards.
Beats By Dre
Beats Monster By Dr Dre
Heart Beats By Dre
Beats By Dre
Wholesale Beats By Dre
Cheap Beats By Dre
Beats By Dre
Beats By Dre Solo
Wholesale Beats By Dre

Lili Li said...

Good post. That's exactly what I want to say.
Nike NFL jerseys
Nike Elite jerseys
Nike Game jerseys